Friday, July 1, 2011

Stylish Corner Bookmark - Square Shape

 Stylish Corner Bookmark - Square Shape, 4" x 4"

While working on my paintings, I've been busy working on corner bookmarks.  I've been experimenting with my paper supplies and embellishments.   

For this bookmark, I used supplies mostly from Hot Off the Press; vintage papers, Medallions & Corners and Botanicals stamps, Pretty Creative Kit and Stacked Oval Stickers.  I also used my favorite Mark Richard’s metal stickers on the surface.  For added sparkle, I ran stickles glue on the botanical stamp. 

Following the design of my first square shape corner bookmark, I tied the ribbons on the left hand corner.  Doilies are my favorite lately and I think to use it at the top right hand corner really makes this bookmark stand out, don't you think? 

This is how the square shape corner bookmark looks on the page in the book.  

1 comment:

taqinahwafiy said...

simple but nice ;-) nice to see;-)